This guide will discuss the various ways of hair loss and the natural hair loss treatments available. As many of us believe and rightly so, hair fall occurs due to the lack of attention it receives from its owner (though the main type of loss is hereditary i.e. male pattern baldness). Very hardly people care to treat their hair as they treat their face.
Most of the people and specially those suffering with hair loss either have to believe the hypothesis or have to reject and in either case one has to either gain or loss something. Generally people looking for hair loss treatment options ends up with biased and distorted reports which does not serve the purpose.
So if you are the one suffering with hair loss then you have to find best possible solution for treatment, be it natural treatment or medication or something else.
For a genetically caused hair loss in both men and women, the best solution available is hair transplantation. This has been a phenomenal success for many who have developed baldness through heredity.
Natural hair loss remedies have been proven efficient for many years and in some circumstances even centuries. They trigger no unwanted effects, value lower than another hair loss remedy and produce good ends in preventing hair loss, stopping hair loss and regrowing hair.
Here are among the most common herbs for hair loss:
1. Rosmary (Rosmarinus in Latin) – known for stimulating hair growth and for enhancing dark hair.
2. Dong Quai – A Traditional Chinese herb that contains phytoestrogens that reduces the formation of DHT. Hence, Dong Quai is beleieved to stop hair loss and even regrow hair.
3. Saw Palmetto – A small creeping palm – Also known as Serenoa repens. It contains free fatty acids and phytosterols, which block the formation of DHT and by inhibiting the enzyme 5-alpha reductase that contributes to androgenetic alopecia. and has shown to be more effective than Finasteride in some cases.
4. Vitamin A is very vital in maintaining your body and hair health. This also works with silica and zinc to avert clogging and drying of the sebaceous gland. Sebaceous gland produces a fluid named sebum which is very important in producing lubricants for the hair follicles.
5. Include Aloe Vera in the list of hair loss remedy products. Aloe Vera gel or oil which is commonly available in the market has been an effective ingredient in stopping hair fall.
Bad air, extremely bright light, some cholesterol drugs, laxative and aspirins, etc often causes hair problems. Alcohols are deficient in vitamin A.
If you suffer from hair loss or thinning hair or just want to keep your hair healthy and strong, it is recommended to use herbal hair loss treatments.